library | Forum

boss dog
fang Mar 11 '14
mod
TeddyandSidney Mar 11 '14
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhh *Scooby giggles in paw*
boss dog
fang Mar 11 '14
i know where that shhhhhhhhhhhhhh came from and i was not your mouth thats why your giggling hehehehe
bar dogs
We have a Library
mod
TeddyandSidney Mar 12 '14
I can see Fang looking thru the Cookery section
Rangoon Mar 12 '14
I'm sure, Saba would go straight to the cat books section - she tries to understand cats, but Ture isn't willing to help her.
bar dogs
cat book section
bar dogs
Dog Book section
boss dog
fang Mar 15 '14
here is a good book to read i wonder why i would recommend it 
bar dogs
Fang is suppose to open up we clicked nothing happen
boss dog
fang Mar 15 '14
Quote from tiabuddy Fang is suppose to open up we clicked nothing happen

no its just a pic ive left that there just to confused you hehehehehe
mod
TeddyandSidney Mar 15 '14
*Scooby sits in Gardeners Books Section*
harley Mar 15 '14
*Harley sits in Vets books section* shhhh so quiet in here 
Rangoon Mar 15 '14
Rangoon takes over his job as librarian.

-Teddy, is there a special wirtier or a special sickness you are interested in? I'll be happy to help you.

Rangoon Mar 15 '14
Scooby, can you specify what are you interested in? Clipping, sowing, flowers, shrubs or trees?
Rangoon Mar 15 '14
I know, Fang, why you recommend it, but you shouldn't advertise works of your family.

Besides, my dear, you are very welcome in the cook books section as well as in any other section, but your should whip your chin and your paws clean before you touch a book. Don't go around dripping sauce...

We have not yet a cleaning stuff and I hope, no one expects ME to clean!!! - Rangoon is outraged

harley Mar 15 '14
does anyone know where the books are on total castration please, I have searched all over, shhhh there is someone over there eating doggie biscuits and making a noise, look at the crumbs all over the floor
bar dogs

we r working on making pics for Rangoon & Saba

ps Saba you can clean the Library

bar dogs
Meet our Librarian Rangoon
mod
TeddyandSidney Mar 16 '14
Rangoon can you please be ao kind as to find me a book on Topiary? The art of making shapes out of hedges??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »