smugglers inn | Forum

Donna Oct 27 '14
Hi Everyone it's our 1st time in Smugglers in, it very nice here love Ruby, Jett and Sid xxx
bar dogs
glad you enjoy your  candle dinner Kenny & dooli
bar dogs

welcome to smugglers In , Ruby , Jett & Sid

drinks for you all

bar dogs
Welcome to Smugglers Inn Halloween party
bar dogs
we r going trick a treating around the village first , bark & meow loud so they know we r coming & wave your paws to say thanks for the treats , to the village shop,  Fangs fish& chip shop ,  passing sniff's yard holed your noses it smell's , up to the library , around the corner to the swimming pool , now passing the vet hospital , across the church yard , making a wish as we pass the wishing well , smelling the food from the  kitchen & back to smugglers Inn   
bar dogs
Now for the party at Buddy & Tia's house
bar dogs
Help your self's to some party food
bar dogs

Skippy Roo is serving the drinks  

bar dogs
Our party Band The hound dog gang  
bar dogs
Party Game , Guess what secret ingredients Skippy Roo put in his Halloween brew
bar dogs
please take a Smugglers Inn treat bag before you leave
bar dogs

Happy Halloween Pets hope you all enjoyed our Smugglers Inn Halloween party

Take a ride on the ghost Train before you leave

AngelFinn Oct 31 '14
 I am ready to party
AngelFinn Oct 31 '14
 I am ready for some halloween fun
Kenny says, "Dang! I forgot that it's a day earlier in Australia! It's Halloween day here in the States. It got really cold, really fast today too, so it might affect how many kids we have tonight. But mom is getting my bows ready! Hope everyone has a safe and fun time!" xoxox xoxox 
Dooli says, "That food looks so good!! I'm gonna eat a bunch of that! Hope you made enough for everybody ELSE!" xoxox xoxox 
Mac&Mariola Oct 31 '14
Mommy cooked some dishes for the party, so please take them from me ..otherwise....I'm soooooooooooo hungry
Rangoon Oct 31 '14
Ow, what a fabulous feast. Wow - I want everything!!! Saba
Rangoon Oct 31 '14
Grant says: " I need a solid drink. My mouth is dry. I've been barking  for 2 hours at all groups of small and bigger sized monsters that were asking for treats."
Rangoon Oct 31 '14
Ture didn't  meowed anything. Just after the last children group went away, he disappeared in the garden. Perhaps there is some secret cat party tonight.
Pages: «« « ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... » »»
This topic is sticky