smugglers inn | Forum

ruby Dec 19 '15
Finn and I are here and we have brought lots of our friends

Kenny and Dooli say, "We be here! We have been helping mom with her shopping ALL day. She's really tired, but we are here!" xoxoxo  
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 24 '15
Shopping is hard work, best serve you a nice meat pie with a pint of nice warming ale to wash it down with.
bar dogs
Smugglers Inn Christmas Comp Winners , Ruby , Scooby & Val , Finn , Angelo
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 30 '15
The Pirate crew have lent their longboats to the firemen, who have been rowing about checking on the residents of several towns in northern England.
boss dog
fang Jan 3 '16
best get some bottles of rum ready hehehehe
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 3 '16
The pirates got their boats back, dropped off by fire engine, and there was a small barrel of rum left for them in the way of thanks for their loan.
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 4 '16
Corrrrr the Pirate Scurvy Crew were pawsome
skippy roo Jan 4 '16
The Roo has returned ,  from my World tour ,G"DAY me Mates  Tune in every Friday to read my exciting story's I have to tell you from my trip First stop was England come read all about it on Friday  Roo Hugs x
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 4 '16
Ooohhh can't wait to hear about your world tour Roo
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 8 '16
The bar's full tonight with the ship's crew, who've all been and had fish and chips tonight (and no fried Mars Bars it seems).
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 13 '16
We're all ready for the cold weather. The log shed is pretty full, we've a big pile of coal, and the kitchen has nice warming food on offer. Lovely soups, stews and roasts are in the menu to keep everyone warm, with cooked breakfast and snacks through the day.
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 14 '16
Ooh Chef Meggsy your Menu sounds lovely and the log fires sound great. Can we pop in and warm ourselves by the fire pawlease?
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 15 '16
The piratical pups are welcome to come and sit in front of the fire, they can eat in the Smuggler's but they are not old enough to have anything other than doggy pop to drink.
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 16 '16
Oooh thank you Chef Meggsy the fire is so cozy toasty and the pop makes us burrrrrp teeee heeee
bar dogs
Note for Chef Meggsy , put an order in for next week , Few pounds of Sausages & a big bag of Onions , few loafs of bread !  we are having a big Aussie style BBQ , next Tuesday 
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 19 '16
Possibly we have to miss out the onions as they are not good for doggies, but will get a nice selection to BBQ - even if you might need to wear your thermals is we cook outside.
bar dogs
We have big out door heaters coming , To use in the garden , It will be like summer with them on like the weather over here in Oz at the moment xxx 
AngelFinn Jan 20 '16
Sounds like fun!
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 20 '16
It's a chilly night here. The fires are all lit and the smell of the soup should be getting through to the bar by now. That's bound to get a few orders. Possibly the beef in brown ale may go down as well - and we're doing pup size portions.
Pages: «« « ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... » »»
This topic is sticky