AngelFinn Mar 23 '16
thanks see you Friday!

AngelFinn Mar 25 '16
having a great time with Ruby
bar dogs
Glad you 2 had a great time , Finn & Ruby 
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 13 '16
Can we please book in next Tuesday for nine days as Mommy and Daddy are going on a silly cruise!
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 13 '16
We'll put you in a nice cosy room within striking distance of the dining room and bar of the Smuggler's.
bar dogs
Great Teddy & Sidney , you can spend lots of time in the garden with William , as he will be your baby sitter while your here xxx 
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 14 '16
Oooh thank you all, we will have a great time
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 18 '16
We have just checked in, and we spend a WHOLE week here. Yahooooooooo
bar dogs
Early night for you Teddy & Sidney , William has lots of work planed for this week xxx
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 21 '16
Teddy and Sidney haven't quite eaten the fridge empty just yet.
mod
TeddyandSidney May 25 '16
can we book into The Smugglers Inn B and B Sunday night only pawleeease. mommy and Daddy have won a weekend away in a town called Bristol and tickets to an old ship called SS Great Britain.
bar dogs
Teddy & Sidney , your room is booked , William will keep an eye on you both , he has lots work lined up in the village hope you are for some hard work hehe xxx
mod
TeddyandSidney May 25 '16
Ooh thank you for booking us in. We can't wait to do some hard work with William.
mod
TeddyandSidney May 27 '16
Mommy says we can come and stay Saturday night too as there is so much work to learn with William in the garden. We on our way !!!!
mod
TeddyandSidney May 28 '16
A lovely early morning stroll around the village, everything looks lovely in the morning sun
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 11 '16
Here are a basket of pink roses for the restaurant tables
AngelFinn Jul 17 '16
Looking forward to the big birthday party!  I am going to have fun with my girlfriend Ruby.  
bar dogs
Happy 3rd Birthday PHC xxx
bar dogs
Party here tonight , Food Drinks , Angel Buddy is our Clown & will have games to play 
Daisy says, "What's happening? Am I too early? Or too late? 
Pages: «« « ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... » »»
This topic is sticky