smugglers inn | Forum

bar dogs
Teddy and Sidney , your room is booked , xxx
bar dogs
Teddy and Sidney , your room is booked , xxx
mod
Yayyyyyyyy thank you sooooo much. Can we book dinner for Friday and Saturday night pawlease !!
mod
So excited staying at The Smugglers Inn B and B this weekend. Feels like a pawty
mod
We checked in to The Smugglers Inn B and B. Room pawfect again
mod
Thank you for a pawsome stay at The Smugglers Inn B and B we had a fab time
bar dogs
Glad you had a lovely stay Teddy and Sidney xxx
mod
Mommy and Daddy go away again end of Fenruary so we will be back
bar dogs
Have booked your room for you Teddy and Sidney xxx
mod
Oooh thank you soooooo much
mod
Wonder what the Sunday lunch will be today
mod
The Scurvy Piratey Crew have filled up the cellars allready for Valentines Day
cookie Feb 11
Scurvy Piratey Crew ?  Can I join them ?
mod
Of course you can. you look pawsome Our Uncle Scooby and Uncle Mickey now in Rainbow Bridge were Pawsome Pirates and the Scurvy Crew now rest up at The Smugglers Inn. We go on our own boat adventures in July with Mommy and Daddy
Attachments:
  image.jpeg (313Kb)
cookie Feb 13
I've had lots of pirating experience !  I've sailed the Pirate Pearl working in the galley . . . I've been treasure hunting too !
mod
You have excellent qualifications Welcome to the Crew. In July we will be on Mommy and Daddy's Pirate Canal boat too.
mod
We checked in to The Smugglers Inn B and B for a week. We gonna put the Scurvy Pirate Crew Training Schedule on The Community Board. Everypawdy welcome to join in at the Duck Pond today.
cookie Feb 20
Cookie checks the Community Board to see if the training schedule is up yet . . . he's hoping to learn out to use a cutlass
mod
*Teddy and Sidney post up weekly training schedule on Community Board complete with cutlass training*
mod
Looking forward to today's lunchtime menu
The Forum post is edited by TeddyandSidney Mar 9
Pages: «« « ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
This topic is sticky