smugglers inn | Forum

bar dogs
we have left a note for Chef meggsy , bake a birthday cake
bar dogs
Ruby & Finn , having a candle light dinner , here at Smugglers Inn for there Birthday's Ruby's birthday is today & Finn's is on the 13th , enjoy your dinner 
ruby Aug 11 '15
thanks Chef  Meggsy for making our birthday cakes, they were delicious and looked amazing, we had the most amazing candlelight dinner thanks to you and staff xx

The Forum post is edited by ruby Aug 11 '15
AngelFinn Aug 11 '15
Thank you chef Meggsy for the cakes they were wonderful !!! Thank you to all who made the night perfect.  Thank you Ruby for a lovely night it was fabulous!!!!
bar dogs
Glad you both had a great time xxx
skippy roo Aug 12 '15
Free drinks me mates come try me new brew
Jenna Pooh Aug 12 '15
I'll take one sweet Skippy!
mod
TeddyandSidney Aug 20 '15
*Scooby leaves basket of lavender*
bar dogs
Friday night drink at the pub who coming
mod
TeddyandSidney Sep 22 '15
*Scooby leaves basket of pink roses for the Restaurant*
bar dogs
Free Drinks & BBQ at Smugglers Inn today Pets
mod
Becks the sheepdog Oct 12 '15
It's definitely autumn here, the leaves are falling and we've had a touch of frost outside. However a warm welcome awaits all thiose who venture inside the Smuggler's Inn.
bar dogs
Smugglers Inn is now open , Chef Meggsy has a Lovely open fire going , so it's nice & warm come try some of Skippy Roo's home brew
Gunther Oct 15 '15
Ooo, what a nice place! I'd love the home brew.
bar dogs
Welcome to Smugglers In Gunther , Skippy Roo is our barman , Meggsy is our chef , & Tia is the owner of the pub , drinks & food are always free
mod
TeddyandSidney Nov 8 '15
*Scooby leaves posies of poppies for the dining room tables*
boss dog
fang Nov 18 '15
the fire is lovely and warm 
boss dog
fang Nov 18 '15
now for me pint mmmmmmmmmm
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 18 '15
Nice and cosy in the bar, and Fang's ordered himself a plate of nibbles. He's now on his second pint.
boss dog
fang Nov 18 '15
on me third pint hehehe

Pages: «« « ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... » »»
This topic is sticky