smugglers inn | Forum

TeddyandSidney Jan 22 '16
Oooh pup sized portions will be wonderful Chef Meggsy, thank you.
bar dogs
Happy Australia Day , Free Drinks & BBQ Snags Today Only
TeddyandSidney Jan 27 '16
Mmmm they smell lovely, any pop fur us pawleeeease?
AngelFinn Jan 27 '16
Did I miss the party??? 

Becks the sheepdog Jan 27 '16
You missed Fang trying to keep the cover over the BBQ from blowing away, a load of food being eaten - sausages, bits of steak, tuna steaks, all that garlic bread plus all those bits that seemed to blow into the pond. No complaints heard from Jakey.
AngelFinn Jan 28 '16
sorry I missed it I slept right through
Dooli says, "Hey are you guys eating sausages? I love that stuff! And I like camp fires!"

Becks the sheepdog Feb 1 '16
Next week we'll be having a bit of a do for Chinese New Year, the food has been ordered but we'll need some help putting up the decorations. I know two youngsters who'd like to do that, and then there's Fang. Some days the best way he can help is possibly making sure he stays out of the way.
bar dogs
Chinese New Year party , Monday 8th February , at Smugglers Inn Chef Meggsy will sever chinese meals in Doggie & kitty cat box's plus free drinks
Dooli says,"Mmmmm Chinese food! I love that! What about you Kenny? You up for some of that?"

Kenny says, "Yeah, I sure am! I like the Mongolian Beef, like mom does, and the orange chicken."

AngelFinn Feb 2 '16
I can help with the decorations since Ruby is not around I have a lot of time on my paws! 
AngelFinn Feb 2 '16
I am good with ballons

bar dogs
Glad you can help Finn , Kenny & Dooli you will love the menu ! we have some Chinese Dragon dancers coming as well that will be fun 
TeddyandSidney Feb 3 '16
Oooohhh this will be our first pawty !
bar dogs
Yes Teddy & Sidney , bet you are excited
AngelFinn Feb 4 '16
 I got some decorations
TeddyandSidney Feb 5 '16
Oooh the decorations are wonderful, we soooooo excited.
bar dogs
Lovely Finn , It will be a great party xxx
bar dogs
Smugglers Inn Chinese New Year Party , Free Drinks & Food , The Lanterns & Decorations look great , We have Chinese Dancers & Dragon display , Eat drink & have a great time pets
Becks the sheepdog Feb 7 '16
Starting with breakfast - well we have Dim Sum for you to tuck into.
Pages: «« « ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... » »»
This topic is sticky