vets | Forum

mod
Teddy * Mommy just rung the Vets for Sidney for his teeth to be cleaned ha ha ha!<br />
Sidney *'gotta catch me first vrooooooommmmmm >>>>>>>. *<br />
The Forum post is edited by TeddyandSidney Aug 10
boss dog
fang Aug 11
i get him i know a short cut hehehe 
mod
Sidney * lets just stick this CLOSED For Ever sign up so I dont have to have my teeth cleaned on Thursday*
boss dog
fang Aug 20
hya harr i got you now now say rrrrrrrrrr Sidney does fang  faints  with Sidney very bad  breath
mod
Sidney * can't catch me >>>>>>>>>>
mod
Sidney * Mr Vet still can't catch me to go to have my teeth cleaned fa la laaaaaa blarrrrsssspppppp*
mod
Mommy's going to catch you!
mod
TEddy * Mommy caught him............now where's MY breakfast
mod
Sidney * I got lovely shiny gnashers*
mod
Right we need to hack into the appointments system and cancel our pre med check on 13 November before we have our bits and bobs removed two days later. Where is that Delete button ???
boss dog
fang Nov 2
just make sure all the virus and anti hacking software is up to date good it is now i hear the pups may need new balls to play with hehehehe
bar dogs
Tia say's I have a couple of spare balls you can have , hehehe xxx
mod
We can book you in too Faaaaaaaaaaaaaang
boss dog
fang Nov 3
oooooooooo no hehehehe 
mod
*Tap tap tap* there you go Faaaaaaaaang appointment typed in for ya !
mod
We thought we cancelled our pre op appointment 9am Monday. Need to double check our Mr Snip Snip appt is cancelled for wednesday when we there.
mod
Teddy *And while I was asleep having my Gentlemans equipment sorted they cut my toe nails. I have six toes on my left foot and glad to see I still have six toes but they cut my nails but I prefer just chewing them*
bar dogs
get well soon Teddy , hugs xxx
mod
Thank you
mod
The Dogster pawleased with my Mr Snip Snip recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »