smugglers inn garden | Forum

bar dogs
Skippy has been such a good boy lately , there will be a nice gift under the Smugglers Christmas tree for him
mod
TeddyandSidney Dec 3 '14
*Scooby hangs christmas lights onthe trees in The Smugglers Inn Garden*
bar dogs
They look lovely gardener Scooby
skippy roo Dec 3 '14
whoooooooop me watered the garden & shorted out the lights 
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 3 '14
Ooops Skippy, the lights don't need watering (nor anything else - you might have noticed the frost). I'll get Fang to reach up and reset the power.
Dooli says, "Our dad was working on the lights tonight. We heard a lot of cussing. Tee hee! But then mom went and got him some beer and we heard less of that!" xoxoxo
mod
TeddyandSidney Dec 4 '14
*Scooby plastic wraps electrics*
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 4 '14
*Meggsy hands Scooby a roll of self amalgamating tape to wrap round the connectors, then locks the hosepipe away from Skippy*
mod
TeddyandSidney Dec 4 '14
Pawfect Meggsy thank you.
skippy roo Dec 13 '14
Me has cut the grass , well me ate most of it it's done any way & me was careful when me did the watering me didn't have the hose full blast this time weeded the veggie patch , can me have me pocket money now gardener Scooby
bar dogs
New Rainbow Pet Garden
mod
TeddyandSidney Dec 16 '14
Here you are Roo, here is your Christmas bonus as you have worked so hard and been so good. Its $500 and make sure you go to the Village Bank and save it well.
Kenny and Dooli say, "We love the new Rainbow Bridge Pet Garden! So beautiful and peaceful. Great way to honor all our friends who we love so much. Thank you." xoxoxoo 
mod
TeddyandSidney Dec 31 '14
*Scooby lights fairly light candles in the garden in readiness for midnight*
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 1 '15
There seems to be a lot of empty bottles and party poppers in the garden LOL
Uh, oh! I will help clean them up Scooby (Dooli picks up several bottles and puts them in the recycling bin). I love the garden and we should keep it tidy. xoxoxo
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 1 '15
Thank you Dooli for helping me pick up the empty bottles and put them in the Recycling Bin. pawsome work.
skippy roo Jan 2 '15
Thanks for me pocket money gardener Scooby
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 9 '15
I know it's windy, but is the picnic table supposed to be heading towards the vegetable patch?
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 9 '15
Well noticed Chef Meggsy. the Scurvy Crew have tied them together and they are safe now !
Pages: «« « ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... » »»