smugglers inn garden | Forum

bar dogs
They are starting to spout good job pups 
Dooli says, "Veggies? To go with all the meat we're going to have right? I don't like veggies much. But I hear some other dogs really like them mixed in with their food."

Kenny says, "I LOVE peas! They have to be steamed, and sometimes I like them mashed. But never green beans."

mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 11 '16
We need veggies for the kitchen as it helps all the pup's digestion and of course some like their salads.
bar dogs
There will be lots of veggie's coming to the kitchen for you Chef Meggsy  
mod
Becks the sheepdog May 24 '16
The grass is looking rather long. Shouldn't have Fang cut this week? The petrol can for the lawnmower is half full, quite enough to cut all the grass with the mower.
boss dog
fang May 24 '16
yippeee they trusting me on a sit on mower here we go hold on tight zoooooooom zoooooooom  
mod
Becks the sheepdog May 24 '16
Yes but a Fang on a mower isn't a Fang creating trouble in the Smuggler's Inn.
boss dog
fang May 24 '16
here we go hehehe
mod
TeddyandSidney May 25 '16
Mr Peacock and Kevin in the Tame Dragon will check you are ok.
boss dog
fang May 25 '16
now lets see how fast it can go  hehehehe
mod
Becks the sheepdog May 25 '16
*Fang spotted walking up from the end of the garden waving an empty petrol can, realising that the village service station has closed for the night*
boss dog
fang May 25 '16
oh well as all the petrol has gone meggsy whats for tea im off for a pint  
mod
TeddyandSidney May 25 '16
Good Job Fang, the gardens look great. You deserve that pint. Mr Peacock has put the mower in the shed til next time.
mod
Becks the sheepdog May 26 '16
Today would have been too wet to cut the grass. Not to worry we'll have filled the petrol can for the next time.
boss dog
fang May 26 '16
coor got out that one now for food hehehehe
AngelFinn Jun 11 '16
I would like to plant these flowers in the garden for my  Ruby.   They are a Ruby daylily.   
bar dogs
Lovely Angel Finn xxx
Daisy Jayne says, " Wow! That's a beautiful flower. I saw some yellow ones like that on my walk today."
mod
TeddyandSidney Jun 17 '16
A beautiful flower, pick somewhere you like the best and we will all look after it.
AngelFinn Jul 2 '16
thank you TeddyandSidney I would be very happy if you looked after the flower for Ruby.   I would like it near the path where she can see it when she walks by or perhaps near a bench so she can sit and look upon it and think of me. 
Pages: «« « ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »