smugglers inn garden | Forum

boss dog
fang Mar 30 '14
no don't do that or you get arrested hehehehe have you got a shop what does local farm produce like we have over here we call them farm shops they may do them there 
Dooli says, "Nawww, here in the United States, we don't seem to care about the local farmers or eating close to home. I wish it weren't so. I like to eat locally, and help farmers. And I know mom and dad would like to have a farm shop. In the summer we have a local farmers market, and they go there. But it's mostly for vegetables. Which is good, but ya know, us dogs don't like veggies as much as meat."
boss dog
fang Mar 30 '14
if i could i would send you over 
Dooli says, "Hey guess what, Fang? After what you said about geese eggs, mom looked up on the net to see if we could find an organic farm that she might be able to get some stuff from. And she found several! She's gonna take a closer look."
boss dog
fang Mar 30 '14
fab that is good geese egg are hard to crack i use a knife to hit the shell to crack the egg so i put it in the pan 
Dooli says, " Man, that sounds so good. Mom sees on the net that the farms here sell chicken and eggs, but she didn't see anything about geese eggs. Beef too. Grass fed, but mom and dad would have to buy it by the side. By the SIDE! That would be a LOT of beef. And they would have to get another freezer! Maybe I could convince mom and dad to be farmers?"
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 1 '14
we had some weeeeiiirrrrd eggs on our canal holiday last year. There was a Farmers Honesty Box with eggs inside. mommy bought them and there were fresh different size goosey eggs. mommy left the money in the Honesty Box.
bar dogs
we saw this Scooby think it's a good idea may be you can grow some like this
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 2 '14
Oooohhh they would be cool around The Smugglers Inn downpipes
bar dogs
Great idea & right time to start to at the beginning of Spring
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 3 '14
I have put thm up, they will be soooooo pretty when they flower !
There's a TON of PVC at mom's work place. This might be a cool gardening thing for them to do there. Thanks for posting this idea. And maybe mom will try it in her garden too...
boss dog
fang Apr 6 '14
just do some weeding tum tum tum 
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 6 '14
*Mr Peacock slowly trots towards Fang*
boss dog
fang Apr 6 '14
good that means i can have a walk around the duck pond hehehehe
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 6 '14
*Scoobys Scurvy Pirate Crew rattle cutlassees*
skippy roo Apr 6 '14

Bounce hop Bounce Yippy I'v struck gold into the veggie garden I go  yummy buss tucker here

oooosp hope they don't notice the pot plants I knocked over I do have big feet after all

mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 7 '14
*Scoobys Scurvey Pirate Crew pick up plant pots and stand next to Mr Peacock the Security Guard*
bar dogs
we r going to have to do something about that naughty Skippy roo Gardener Scooby
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 8 '14
I am going to design a Roo Patch that Skippy can play in and leave the rest alone. pawhaps his own sand box and cocunut tree? When he is good he can play in it. when hes naughty he has to do gardening chores with my Piratey Crew and swab down the decks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... » »»