your be taking that back down in two days hehehehehe
mod
TeddyandSidney Jun 12 '14
many a true word said in jest LOL
bar dogs
We don't know much about football who is playing
mod
TeddyandSidney Jun 13 '14
It was the opening World Up Game between Brazil and Croatia. Brazil won. England play Italy on Saturday. But for us we wont see it until midnight as Brazil has a different time zone than us.
mod
TeddyandSidney Jun 17 '14
*Scooby tidies up garden in readiness for his holidays*
bar dogs
Have a great holiday gardener Scooby , Skippy will be well enough to come & mow the grass in a few day's his Ma said he needs a job so he will stay out of trouble
mod
TeddyandSidney Jun 18 '14
Thats fantastic. If Roo is a good Deputy Gardener he may get a Pocket Money Bonus.
bar dogs
We r working hard in the garden , cut the grass done the weeding & now watering all the pot plants   , fed Mr Peacock & Dragon
The Forum post is edited by Tia Angle Buddy William Jun 25 '14
skippy roo Jul 12 '14
Me has cleaned up the garden ready for the big 1st birthday party on the 18th of July
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 14 '14
WWWOW the garden looks amazing. thank you all for keeping it so well for me while I was away Pirating
The Forum post is edited by TeddyandSidney Jul 14 '14
boss dog
fang Jul 14 '14
but look where he has put the rubbish hehehehe 
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 14 '14
Hopefully at Sniffs Yard
skippy roo Jul 14 '14
Me piled up the rubbish cos me is going to have a big Bonfire for our 1st Birthday party
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 17 '14
Kevin the tame dragon and Mr Peacock will standy by as Health And Safety Fire Marshalls
skippy roo Jul 20 '14
You pets  sure r messy cleaned up the garden after the party , there was Poo & spew every where to many Kanga brews & cake  me thinks  
Thanks for all your hard work cleaning up in the garden! 
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 21 '14
WOW the Garden looks fablous after the party. Thanks for tidying it up. i will tidy the roses today I think !
skippy roo Jul 22 '14
Me is here Scooby , to get me pocket money
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 22 '14
Here you are Skippy Roo as you have been soooooo good here is 100 Australian Dollars for you.
But remember if you are a good Roo and you help everypawdy in the Village and The Smugglers Inn, I will give you the same amount each month. How does that sound??
bar dogs
Skippy , your so lucky , you can save up for the thing you told us about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... » »»