smugglers inn kitchen | Forum

Rangoon Dec 12 '14
this is Stollen - and I don't like it. It is very heavy.I prefer the Polish  cakes with poppy seed, but they are difficult to make and have to be eaten fast. Stollen, you can keep for months.And they are getting heavier - at the end you could kill someone with it. He,he.
skippy roo Dec 13 '14
me been working very hard me chef , can you make me some thing to eat
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 14 '14
We've done you a nice veggy stir fry for you.
Rangoon Dec 15 '14
Just learned that Stollen was baked first in about 1329 . Quite old. Some of them, bought in Germany, taste as if they were the original one.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 23 '14
The turkey is in the fridge, and tomorrow we keep Fang busy by getting him to peel all the potatoes. That's possibly because he doesn't realise he has a spud peeling machine in his chip shop, either way it would keep him from being under my paws.
boss dog
fang Dec 23 '14
sorry can't lost the potato peeler hehehehe 
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 23 '14
Not to worry, they've got one in the shop if you don't want to use the one from the kitchen. There's two sacks of spuds to do. Not to worry, you'll get fed whilst peeling them, plenty of mince pies etc.
boss dog
fang Dec 23 '14
here meggsy i found a quick way of doing them hehehehehe
bar dogs
we r home Chef Meggsy , missed all your lovely cooking , can you whip up some thing nice to eat for me & Skippy please
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 4 '15
We're back to the usual Sunday Lunches here at the pub, we have the choice of the beef or chicken today.
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 4 '15
Chef Meggsy can I pawlease order 3 roast beef dinners?? One for me, Mr Peacock and Kevin The Tame Dragon?
boss dog
fang Jan 4 '15
well they won't miss one mmmmmmmmmmmm nice hehehehehe
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 4 '15
For Fang I have specially kept him a tin of "Dobbin Chunks" for his dinner. We've plenty to go round out customers but the staff will have to go for what's left over.
boss dog
fang Jan 4 '15
anything but the Dobbin Chunks im off hehehehehehehe now im speaking posh like hehehehe 
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 4 '15
Thank you for our roast dinners Chef Meggsy ! It was pawsome !
The Forum post is edited by TeddyandSidney Jan 4 '15
bar dogs
the roast beef dinner was so yummy thanks Chef Meggys
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 9 '15
Tonight's food for the hungry crew is Lasagne, with fresh salad and garlic bread. For dessert we have some apple crumble with custard. No doubt washed down by plenty of grog.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 10 '15
Tonight we have the Indian buffet for those dining. A lovely selection of starters, Sheek Kebab, Chicken Tikka, Onion Bhaji's and popadoms with dips included. Then a choice from Chicken, Beef, Lamb and even vegetable dishes, with more rice, chapatis, naans and things. This should keep everyone satisfied for the evening. We've desserts to follow as well, if anyone has any room for it.
boss dog
fang Jan 10 '15
i best go and put the loo rolls in the fridge hehehehehe
bar dogs
Lovely Indian menu Chef Meggsy , that will warm up our insides , on a cold frosty day
Pages: «« « ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... » »»