smugglers inn kitchen | Forum

skippy roo Jan 11 '15
Me found this stray puppy out side the kitchen door , he told me a big white dog with black spots came out with a big roast chicken   in his mouth ripped of one of the legs & said here kid don't tell any one you saw me , We all know who that is don't we Fang
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 14 '15
Scooby's crew have had both porridge and the cooked breakfast this morning, plus we've had to make another lot of coffee, now they're warming themselves in front of the fire. They've done a fine job of clearing the paths.
bar dogs
them pirates sure can eat might have to charge them more for there stay at the pub 
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 15 '15
They got some dubloons they can pay with
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 15 '15
It's not as if they've been sitting round all day, they have been working outside clearing the snow and moving things back that have been shifted by the wind. I'd not begrudge them for that.
bar dogs
The pirates r great they r worth there weigh in gold hehe
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 18 '15
The pirate cook has offerred to do us a meal. Should we let him, and any idea about what he's going to rustle up for us?
The Forum post is edited by Becks the sheepdog Jan 18 '15
skippy roo Jan 30 '15
Me Chef showed me how to make Irish stew who wants to try some yummy in your tummy
mod
TeddyandSidney Jan 30 '15
Yes please Roo i would like a bowl of your Irish Stew. nice and warming after clearing the garden paths of snow
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jan 31 '15
We're doing some nice desserts tonight to follow the Irish Stew.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Feb 1 '15
Skippy seems to be having an Irish week this week, so I suggest we put him in charge of the St  Patrick's day festivities in March. Any objections?
Meanwhile to potato soup seems to have gone down well, along with the beef casserole cooked in stout, and everyone's settling down in front of the roaring fire in the bar. It's feeling very chilly out there tonight.
skippy roo Feb 1 '15
Yippy me would loves to do the St paddy's day , hopping in for some spud soup
skippy roo Feb 2 '15
To late Fang the stew is all gone Hahaha
bar dogs
Chef Meggsy , have you planed the Valentines dinner menu as we r nearly full with booking for Valentines candle light dinner for this Saturday
mod
Becks the sheepdog Feb 12 '15
All four courses are planned, we've no more room in the restaurant, it's good good job the pirates are weighing anchor on Friday!
mod
TeddyandSidney Feb 12 '15
The Pirates have a list of Spring Cleaning chores to complete on all our Pirate Fleet Ships.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Feb 12 '15
They'll be off Saturday morning it seems on the tide, but as you can see they've been busy here. A nice selection of fish dishes have been supplied to the ship's cat in the meantime.
mod
TeddyandSidney Feb 18 '15
Dont forget Chef Meggsy if you need the kitchens having a deep clean the Scurvy Crew will be happy to help with the Spring Cleaning.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Feb 20 '15
The floor needs cleaning, seems some have been using the kitchen as a shortcut from doing the gardening.
mod
TeddyandSidney Feb 20 '15
I will clean it for you Chef Meggsy
Pages: «« « ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... » »»