Rangoon Apr 5 '15
Perhaps a new egg dish for Easter
skippy roo Apr 5 '15
Chockie Easter eggs for breckie
skippy roo Apr 27 '15
Me got some nice veggies from the garden for ya me Chef
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 29 '15
Thank you Skippy, you'll be busy sewing seeds after you've dug over your bit of the vegetable, I do think that Scooby's brought the rotavator out of the back of the shed. He's already got the seed potatoes planted.
bar dogs
we help Skippy in the veggie patch as he has been very busy while gardener Scooby is away , here is a big box of fresh veggies for you Chef Meggsy
skippy roo May 26 '15
here a bag of ginger , me chef it's left over from me brewing , hint me loves ginger bread
mod
Becks the sheepdog May 28 '15
I've made some nice ginger biscuits to have with the afternoon tea, and some gingerbread men (and a gingerbread Roo).
skippy roo Jun 27 '15
What's on the lunch menu , me chef 
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jun 28 '15
We have some nice summery salads for people, the lovely Ploughman's Lunch with a slice Melton Mowbray pork pie, fresh cheddar and home made pickle. There are also a selection of sandwiches, it's too warm to have a lot of hot food. Washed down with our finest ale of course.
bar dogs
Chef Meggsy , can you plan a menu for our upcoming birthday party , when our site turns 2 , we need lots of finger paw food , heaps of sweet treats thanks
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jun 30 '15
I certainly can, do you fancy a buffet and barbecue then?
boss dog
fang Jun 30 '15
barbecue lets have it in the garden that will be fun

skippy roo Jun 30 '15
Tia has put up a vote post , for Buffet or BBq
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jul 7 '15
Looks like it's going to be a barbeque then! We'll need the garden sorting out to be ready.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jul 15 '15
Been on the phone to the shop, and put the food order on for the weekend, and a couple of big bags of charcoal as well.
bar dogs
Me is going to the big markets in the city chef Meggsy , do you need any thing from there
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jul 15 '15
I'll give you a list of the more exotic items to buy when you call for your breakfast.

mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 14 '15
It's time for me to sort out the Autumn menu, we have plenty of fresh vegetables, and today we are using some of the fresh apples in the kitchen. Apple Strudle anyone?
boss dog
fang Sep 14 '15
me me me i have 5 please hehehehehe
bar dogs
yummy , we will have some
Pages: «« « ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... » »»