smugglers inn kitchen | Forum

AngelFinn Sep 15 '15
yummy ! my mom loves apples!!
mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 18 '15
Apple and Blackberry crumble with custard on the dessert menu tonight, and it's nearly all gone.
boss dog
fang Sep 18 '15
has now hehehehehehemmmmmmmmmm
mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 18 '15
I'll have to cook up some more crumble again tomorrow, we have some plums to do. Sunday lunchtime's roast pork will have fresh apple sauce to accompany it. Of course I will recommend the vegetable soup, it's been made with excellent ingredients from the garden, served with our freshly baked bread rolls. Enough to even satisfy Fang.
boss dog
fang Sep 18 '15
stop it im drooling mmmmmmmmmmm
mod
Becks the sheepdog Oct 16 '15
We're doing nice warming food in the kitchen. Lovely vegetable soup with freshy baked rolls to start you off. We have a choice of main courses from the traditional steak and kidney pie with chips through to spicy Indian and Chinese food.
bar dogs
We would like some fried mars bars please chef Meggsy
mod
Becks the sheepdog Oct 16 '15
Buddy and William, those are made in Fang's Chip shop.

mod
TeddyandSidney Nov 2 '15
Sure nice warm smells coming from Chef Meggsys kitchen
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 2 '15
The last of the spicy pumpkin soup served with freshly baked bread rolls me thinks.
boss dog
fang Nov 2 '15
mmmmmm bread rolls mmmmmmm
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 8 '15
Lots of good warming food on offer today, and a nice roaring log fire to warm up next to. Seems the steak and mushroom pie made with irish stout has only two more portions left over.  However the roast chicken with stuffing has also gone down well. Fancy the lasagne? Sorry but Fang had three portions of it and we've run out of that. Having also eaten four garlic bagettes, he shouldn't be hard to find either.
admin
shadowbobbi Nov 8 '15
he will be very windy we will be able to smell him hehe, we have some of the pie meggsy please 
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 13 '15
We've a fire blazing in the Smuggler's Inn and lots of warming dishes for all of you seeking refuge from the stormy weather we're having here. A nice bowl of vegetable soup with a fresh bread roll to start with perhaps? A lovely plate of crispy chicken with sweet chili dip served with a nice salad and nice chunky chips (okay - "french fries"), or maybe the haddock fillet in batter, chips and peas? Raid the dessert trolley later, we've treacle sponge and custard.
mod
TeddyandSidney Nov 16 '15
WOW Chef Meggsy what a wonderful spread.can I please have the soup and the bread?
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 16 '15
We've been busy with all the pets who have been sheltering from the stormy weekend we've had. I must say that the chicken was very popular, although most of the cats went for the haddock. Except for Finn - who went for the breaded plaice.
boss dog
fang Nov 16 '15
i fill like chicken tonight hehehehe

mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 16 '15
Fang, you always feel like eating everything on the menu. I do remember when you had the Diwali night menu, you ate a bucket of ice cubes afterwards.
boss dog
fang Nov 16 '15
well it was very hot and i had to stick the loo roll in the  fridge hehehehe
AngelFinn Nov 20 '15
What do you have to warm me and Ruby up?  I think we might take a stroll along the garden path before stopping in for a snack.

Pages: «« « ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... » »»