smugglers inn kitchen | Forum

skippy roo Jul 22 '14
Me heard all the riders from the Tour de France is coming to stay at the B&B after the race has finished , Me is doing a special Kanda brew for them hahaha it will knock there socks of
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 22 '14
i have set up a bicycle rack next to the garden so they can store their bikes there. Kevin the Tame Dragon and Mr Peacock will be on Duty.
bar dogs
that's great Scooby , it's going to be a busy weekend
mod
Becks the sheepdog Aug 10 '14
The Scooby's crew have come into the Smuggler's for lunch, the beef is now ready to be carved and I think Skippy needs to swop over the barrel in the cellar. Plenty of nice vegetables fresh from the garden there too. They're glad to get out of the rain. So far they have been well  behaved, although they seem to have good appetites.
mod
TeddyandSidney Aug 10 '14
They are under Captains Orders to be on their best Sunday behaviour Chef Meggsy
skippy roo Aug 10 '14
should of seen the riders trying to ride there bikes after they had a few kanga brews , hahaha
mod
Becks the sheepdog Aug 10 '14
Better see if we can find some more grog, they've drunk all the rum, the Kanga Brew has run out and it looks like they'll be stopping for supper too. We've taken the darts off them as we didn't think they'd be safe with them. They are behaving themselves, we think their captain told them if they made a nuisance of themselves they'd not be stopping in the nice cushy rooms tonight. Pirates aren't used to en-suite bathrooms and nice comfy beds.
The Forum post is edited by Becks the sheepdog Aug 10 '14
mod
TeddyandSidney Aug 10 '14
My scurvy piratey crew are having a great time. they are tucked into an ealy night as they cant wait to sleep in proper beds and not hammocks. They will do any washing up that needs doing in the morning to say thank you,
bar dogs

We were pleased to C the Pirates having a great time ,

hope they don't pinch the silver lol

mod
TeddyandSidney Aug 11 '14
They have done all the washing and drying up and taken the bins to Sniffs Yard
mod
Becks the sheepdog Aug 11 '14
Kitchen, or is it now galley, looks ship shape there Scooby. You've got them well trained. Nothing missing either apart from the mint wafers, we think they liked those after their meals.
boss dog
fang Aug 11 '14
is that my dinner hehehehehehe
bar dogs

Captain Scooby , is not very happy with one of his crew

they left the world map on shore  

mod
Chef Meggsy, they are actually singing happy songs as they stroll aboard LOL
mod
*Polly Parrot flies down and collects World Map and locks it away in Treasure Chest*
ruby Aug 13 '14
thanks Meggsy for making Finn's birthday cake, it looks yummy, we are meeting in the gardens later to celebrate his special day 

bar dogs

yummy cake , Chef meggsy is a great cake maker

Party in the garden we will be there

mod
Becks the sheepdog Aug 21 '14
What's on the breakfast menu? Well one suitable for most piraty crew-
Dry cured Gloucester Old Spot back bacon, Cumberland Sausage, free range fried egg, fresh field mushrooms, fried tomatoes, Lancashire black pudding, baked beans, fried bread all washed down by fresh coffee or a pint mug of Yorkshire Tea.
We also do a Continental breakfast, with fresh fruit juice, and a selection of cereals and croissants.
bar dogs
Yummy Chef Meggsy , you always put on a good spread for our Pets & guest  
mod
Becks the sheepdog Aug 27 '14
Busy, busy! Garlic bread ready, the lasagne is served. To follow is the pear crumble with custard, then cheese and biscuits. That should keep everyone happy tonight, then it's time to party..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... » »»