smugglers inn kitchen | Forum

AngelFinn Aug 28 '14
wow I love garlic bread and lasagne!!! 
bar dogs

Special order tonight Chef Meggsy , candle light dinner for 2

Scooby & Val , thanks chef  

mod
Becks the sheepdog Aug 28 '14
We'll make sure you have a quiet table where you won't be disturbed.
mod
TeddyandSidney Aug 28 '14
Thank you Chef Meggsy Val will be so happy.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Aug 29 '14
The local gamekeeper's been round. That means tonight's special is Wabbit casserole, free range organic, served with garden fresh vegetables and mashed potatoes. He's had half a pint of Kanga Brew and then the ploughman's lunch (he got a bit annoyed about that so I had to make him another, tee hee).
mod
Serving up the starter for Val and Scooby now, with a nice bottle of champagne in the ice bucket for them.
mod
Time for the main course, and another round of drinks for them. Meanwhile the casserole seems to be going down well with everyone else dining tonight.
bar dogs
Barman Sam's not feeling well , can you make a bowl of chicken soup up for him thanks Chef Meggsy   
mod
We've some in the freezer, so a nice bowl coming up.
mod
TeddyandSidney Sep 24 '14
Mmm yummy smells coming from Chef Meggsys kitchen
mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 24 '14
Vegetable soup and fresh bread rolls this lunchtime.
mod
TeddyandSidney Sep 24 '14
Nom nommmmm Chef Meggsy has surpassed her self today. The vegetable soup is delicious And the freah bread rolls are heavenly.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 24 '14
It's the quality of the the ingredients Scooby. It's been a fine crop this year, and that reflects in the flavours.
boss dog
fang Sep 24 '14
fang walks in sniffs is anything cooking heheheheh
mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 26 '14
On tonight's menu is the Vegetable soup starter, Scottish salmon, wild boar or free range chicken main courses served with fresh (our) garden vegetables followed by a range of nice desserts including raspberry sorbet, blackberry and apple pie with custard or a selection of cheese with biscuits.
Special beer tonight is a brew local to me, "Stallion" from the Hambleton Brewery in Yorkshire, and we've had a crate of genuine German beer arrived so that's in the fridge cooling down now to be ready.
Kanga Brew is off - he's not brewed any this week he's been too busy doing other things.
The Forum post is edited by Becks the sheepdog Sep 26 '14
boss dog
fang Sep 26 '14
do i get any ive been a good boy hehehe 
mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 26 '14
I'll save you something for after you've finished your chip shop tonight.
bar dogs

I'm staving after the Friday night dinner rush I forgot to eat any left overs Chef Meggsy

It's more like a midnight snack

skippy roo Sep 27 '14
Fangs not hungry he been stuffing his cake hole all night at the fish & chip shop , Hahaha
mod
Becks the sheepdog Sep 27 '14
I was wondering how someone who owns a chip shop can go hungry? I suppose he was on the deep fried Mars bars then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... » »»