village train station | Forum

boss dog
fang Mar 5 '14

meggsy helps run the train station she welcomes all new comers and helps you where you want to go 

mod
Becks the sheepdog Mar 5 '14

Look out, more people arriving.
mod
TeddyandSidney Mar 5 '14
*Scooby runs and gets Porters ready*
bar dogs
There is a Bus at the train station to take you to Smugglers Inn  
mod
TeddyandSidney Mar 5 '14
Trains and buses FANTASSSTIC PAWSOME FUN !
mod
Becks the sheepdog Mar 5 '14

This one has just rumbled round the corner as well, seems we're well connected. It's Pawshoovesandclaws Hauptbahnhof.
The Forum post is edited by Becks the sheepdog Mar 5 '14
boss dog
fang Mar 5 '14
coor thats cool  but a bit of a tongue twister hehehehehe
boss dog
fang Apr 6 '14
when is the next train 
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 6 '14
They go quite often here, we have you booked with a seat reservation in the buffet coach to the airport for you trip to Denmark.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 13 '14
For Fang's information, we now have the tickets at the station for him, he's in Coach C, seat 32, which as we've done the research is right next to the Buffet. That should suit him just fine we think, he won't go hungry.
The Forum post is edited by Becks the sheepdog Apr 13 '14
boss dog
fang Apr 13 '14
all aboard ive got the best seat 
bar dogs
Fang won't use his seat , he will stay in the Buffet car the hole way hehe
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 14 '14
I hope Fang dont get motion sickness after all that Buffet !
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 14 '14
Well he is flying by a no frills airline, where you don't get any food and drink on the plane, but he'll make up for that once he's landed and met by the relatives.
mod
TeddyandSidney Apr 16 '14
Think i will stand ready with a bucket anyway LOL
boss dog
fang Apr 18 '14
im here with all my cases ready to get on to me train  
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 18 '14
The signal at the end of platform 2 has just gone to green. There's a large pile of cases here. Someone's going to have quite a job getting them all on the train soon.
boss dog
fang Apr 18 '14
good job we got the porters here hehehehe
mod
Mad scramble and finally Fang operates the "Door Open" button with his nose before fighting his way in with his bags. The beeping noise sounds and the doors shut, the horn sounds on the engine and the 1015 pulls out of time with Fang safely aboard. Is that a cheer I hear coming from the village? As the train pulls away I can see someone heading straight into the queue for the buffet.
mod
The phone's just rung, it was the Station Manager at Lonchesterham Airport station. Seems a load of bags are coming back as unaccompanied luggage as they exceeded someone's baggage limit at the airport.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »