village train station | Forum

ruby Oct 17 '14
thank you Finn had a wonderful time 

The Forum post is edited by ruby Oct 17 '14
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 13 '14
Oh dear, we've just had a phone call at the station. They've heard about all these tunnels and as a precaution they've had to introduce a temporary speed limit near the station of 20mph because the ground may be unstable. They're sending the ultrasonic test train through during the night, and might have to grout any voids they find over the weekend (ie no trains), that is fill them with concrete.
They've also asked for Fang's address to send the bill to! A few years ago they had to do this near Edinburgh in Scotland, they had to move the main line, and it wasn't cheap. Hope Fang's well insured.
boss dog
fang Nov 13 '14
don't worry meggsy all my tunnels are shore up ok you could put Thomas the tank engine over them and they be ok hehehehehehe

bar dogs
Not any more Fang they r about to be blown up
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 13 '14
Blown up? Definitely now, that would make the line subside. They'll pump lots of concrete in make sure it all stays firm.
mod
Becks the sheepdog Nov 14 '14
Test train reports no tunnels under the railway line. Good job, Thomas the Tank Engine is a lightweight compared to what goes through on the way to the power station. Emergency Speed Restriction lifted, stand behind the yellow line on the platform if a train's not stopping! Whoosh!
boss dog
fang Mar 13 '15
what time is the next chow chow hehehehe
mod
Becks the sheepdog Mar 13 '15
They're roughly every half an hour in either direction, but stand clear of the ones that don't stop!
mod
Becks the sheepdog Apr 2 '15
In true Easter tradition, there are engineering works all weekend down the line and so there will be no trains, just a replacement bus service all weekend.
boss dog
fang Apr 2 '15
oh man hehehehe
skippy roo Apr 14 '15
hanging pot plants for the train station 
mod
TeddyandSidney Jun 9 '15
*Scooby leaves basket of lavender for the Waiting Room*
mod
Becks the sheepdog Jun 10 '15
It's market day, and Fang's just caught the train to town. I did notice however he jumped into the First Class carriage, but he's only got a standard off peak day return.
boss dog
fang Jun 10 '15
HIC HIC  BURPPPPPPPPPPP show me the way to go home tired and wanna go to bed hehehe 2nd verse same as the first hehehe HIC hic BURPPPPPP show me the way to go home tired and wanna go to bedHEHEHEHE
mod
TeddyandSidney Jun 21 '15
*Scooby leaves basket of lavender for the Waiting Room *
Attachments:
  image.jpg (54Kb)
AngelFinn Dec 11 '15
 the train station is looking very festive!  
boss dog
fang Dec 11 '15
looks lovely
mod
TeddyandSidney Jul 24 '16
We have fed and watered all the hanging baskets and planters this morning before it gets too hot.
bar dogs
Teddy & Sidney , you are good little workers xx
mod
Becks the sheepdog Dec 3 '16
The station has been very busy today, we've had lots of people off to town to go Christmas shopping. The buffet has done well too, all the sausage rolls have been sold and the hot mince pies are nearly gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »